Old Favorites, New Flavors Plaza Midwood Food Tour in Charlotte
One of Charlotte’s historic streetcar communities, Plaza Midwood is full of hip art galleries, funky stores, and unique restaurants, which join to give the neighborhood its eclectic local flavor and authentic character amidst modern-day growth.
Get an inside look into the neighborhood's storied past while enjoying the cuisines that make the area a popular place to live, work, and play today. The diversity of Plaza Midwood is reflected in its food, with historic diners and popular dives serving up old favorites alongside modern restaurants and local watering holes bringing new flavors into the mix. This food tour includes:
• Specialties from six locally owned culinary establishments including restaurants, diners, breweries, and bakeries
• Tastings of local craft beers or ciders at two stops
• Opportunities to interact with the key players at each restaurant and hear their stories about their businesses, personal journeys, and specialties
• Tour of the brewing process from grain to glass
• Introduction to the neighborhood’s history and recent growth
For more information and to register, please visit www.feastfoodtours.com.
Cost: $60 includes food & beverage
1623 Central Avenue
Charlotte, NC 28205
More Event Ideas
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.