Moms Demand Action
Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America is a project of the Everytown for Gun Safety Action Fund. We fight for public safety measures that will prevent gun violence and save lives. Supporters in Charlotte meet monthly on the second Tuesday of the month. There is a strong sense of community around action-oriented community activism. Text READY to 644-33 to be added to the Welcome Call list!
911 E. Morehead St.
Charlotte, NC 28204
Other Dates & Times
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, August 11, 2020, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 12, 2020, 6:30 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Fundraisers and Galas Events
- Tuesday, Jan 28, 6:00 PM
- More Events on February 11, 2020
- JCSU vs St. Augustine University 02/11/20 @ 5:30PM & 7:30PM at Brayboy Gymnasium, Johnson C. Smith UniversityTuesday, Feb 11, 5:30 PM
- Tuesday, Feb 11, 6:30 PM
- Level 1: Unlocking the Self -at Comedy Arts Theater of Charlotte (CATCh) at Comedy Arts Theater of Charlotte (CATCh)Tuesday, Feb 11, 6:30 PM