« Home

National Farmers Day

Saturday, October 12, 2019, 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM


On Saturday, October 12th the Charlotte Regional Farmers Market (1801 Yorkmont Road, Charlotte, NC 28217) will be celebrating National Farmers Day. It is a day about giving thanks to those who provide food for everyone. Supporting local farmers helps the local economy, provides educational knowledge on where your food is coming from, and brings the tradition of our ancestors into the future. Farmers represent less than 2 percent of the population in the United States. They allow the other 98 percent of the population to go about their daily lives without worrying about growing or raising the food they eat. Farmers need to be recognized for the hard work they do. It truly is a labor of love. Support your local farmers today!

Improve this event listing

Venue

1801 Yorkmont Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28217

View Map | Get Directions

More Event Ideas


Powered by Datasphere

Event data provided by Eventful

Free Coupons in Charlotte Add Your Coupon to LocalSaver

Close

What can we do for you?

Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.

Send