Real Estate Investing Trenches 1st Tuesday REIA Charlotte- Scott Patterson
The meeting topic and speaker will be announced closer to the meeting date. We always meet the first Tuesday of every month at Sugar Creek Brewing Co. so we can have some adult beverages while we hear a local speaker present on their real estate investing expertise. We do charge $20 for one or 2 for $30 to cover the cost of the private room, and there isn't any selling. 6:30pm Sugar Creek Brewing Co. 215 Southside Dr, Charlotte, NC, US 90% education, 6% fluff, 4% inappropriate humor.(sometimes more) Drink some beers and get some EDU Thanks for your support. Scott Patterson other info- we will have our own private bartender (beer pourer) and a limited menu for food. You may bring any promotional material about your business, wholesale needs etc to distribute, as there won't be a "networking" opportunity during the meeting. But plenty of networking before and after.
4150 Yancey Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28217
Other Dates & Times
More Event Ideas
- More Networking and Meetups Events
- SAFe® 4.6 Advanced Scrum Master with SASM Certification 2 Days Training Charlotte ,North Carolina(Weekend) at Four Points Sheraton CharlotteSaturday, Aug 8, 9:00 AM
- Charlotte, NC ServSafe® Manager Certification Exam & Instructor-Led Course at Charlotte, NC ServSafe® Manager CertificationTuesday, Sep 29, 9:00 AM
- More Events on September 1, 2020
- Women Empowerment Networks (WEN) personal, professional/business, spiritual support at Advent Co-workingTuesday, Sep 1, 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, Sep 1, 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, Sep 1, 12:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.