Second Saturday Divorce Workshop for women
From coast to coast, Second Saturday® workshops have helped to equip women with answers to their questions about separation and divorce.
While we do not promote divorce, we understand that divorce involves the law, money & emotions and so we encourage women to seek information so they can make the best decisions possible.
Second Saturday® brings Family Law Attorneys, Certified Divorce Financial Analysts, and Professional Counselors together to share information with women about the process of separation and divorce.
If you are not sure what to do next, come to Second Saturday and you'll have come to the right place!
19900 W. Catawba Ave.
Cornelius, NC 28031
Other Dates & Times
More Event Ideas
- More Education Events
- Lunch and Learn: Really? You don't look like an Indian...': An Examination of Native American Representation through at Native American Studies CenterFriday, Dec 10, 12:00 PM
- Friday, Nov 19, 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, Dec 8, 9:00 AM
- More Events on November 13, 2021
- Saturday, Nov 13, 5:00 PM
- Saturday, Nov 13, 10:00 AM
- Saturday, Nov 13, 7:30 PM