Western Historian Mark Warren Presents at Park Road Books in Charlotte
Lovers of Western history and biographical fiction will enjoy this presentation on "What Made Wyatt Earp Tick?" Warren has researched the Frontier West and the life of Wyatt Earp for more than 60 years. Join us to learn more about our most famous American lawman! Then, join Mr. Warren for a preview of his life's work teaching nature and primitive skills of the Cherokee. His 4-volume book series, "Secrets of the Forest" was written with three purposes in mind: 1) To provide clear instructions in primitive survival skills for anyone wanting to better his/her self-sufficiency in wilderness . . . by learning the old Indian ways of living comfortably in the forest. 2) To offer parents, teachers, Scout leaders, and outdoor educators a guide to engage their students in Nature . . . at a time when our young ones so desperately need this connection, as does Nature itself. 3) To win over a new generation of environmental advocates who will look after this world. All of Mr. Warren's books will be available at this event. For more information on Mark Warren, his books including reviews and a sample chapter from "Adobe Moon," check out his website at www.wyattearpanamericanodyssey.com
Cost: Free Event
4139 Park Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28209
More Event Ideas
- More Events at Park Road Books
- Award Winning Author and Environmental Educator Presents at Park Road Books in Charlotte at Park Road BooksSaturday, Jan 25, 1:00 PM
- More Events on January 25, 2020
- Saturday, Jan 25, 9:00 PM
- Saturday, Jan 25, 4:00 PM
- Level 1: Unlocking the Self -at Comedy Arts Theater of Charlotte (CATCh) at Comedy Arts Theater of Charlotte (CATCh)Saturday, Jan 25, 6:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.